In order to use the Superdrome, new track riders must complete a Superdrome Track Certification Class. Riders from other similar tracks may not have to take the class, depending on track category & experience.
Development Class Cost:
- $25.00, cash or check payable to SMG
What to bring
- Pedals & Shoes
- Bike Riding Clothes
- Drink & a Snack
- Completed Signed Release Form
- Check for 25.00 Made Payable to SMG
What to expect
- The class lasts about 4 hours.
- In this time, you will go over Superdrome Development Class documents, learn the parts/lines of the track, how to ride a track bike, and then learn how to ride on the track.
- Proper form, bike handling, group riding skills, paceline, follow the leader and mock racing will be part of the on track instruction.
- Ages 14 and up allowed (Children 14 and under must go through the Superdrome Youth Program to be certified to ride the track)
- Loaner Track bike is included in the the price of the class
- You may use your own track bike in the class if it meets track standards and does not have brakes or quick release wheels
Please contact Lourdes Scheck to sign up.