Come join the fun! Learn how to ride at the Superdrome.
Please fill out the contact form below if you’re interested in joining us.
Cost: $25 (bike rental included)More info about Dev Classes
Development Class Cost:
- $25.00, cash or check payable to SMG
What to bring
- Pedals & Shoes
- Bike Riding Clothes
- Drink & a Snack
- Completed Signed Release Form
- Check for 25.00 Made Payable to SMG
What to expect
- The class lasts about 4 hours.
- In this time, you will go over Superdrome Development Class documents, learn the parts/lines of the track, how to ride a track bike, and then learn how to ride on the track.
- Proper form, bike handling, group riding skills, paceline, follow the leader and mock racing will be part of the on track instruction.
- Ages 14 and up allowed (Children 14 and under must go through the Superdrome Youth Program to be certified to ride the track)
- Loaner Track bike is included in the the price of the class
- You may use your own track bike in the class if it meets track standards and does not have brakes or quick release wheels
Helpful Links: Release Form Development Class Materials
Please contact Lourdes Scheck to sign up.