Development Class Cost:
- Youth & Juniors classes are FREE!
What to bring
- Pedals & Shoes (if you have them)
- Bike Riding Clothes
- Drink & a Snack
- Completed Signed Waiver
What to expect
- Your child will learn how to ride a track bike first, then will be taught how to ride on the track.
- Training to race is an individual choice, not all participants in the program choose to race, many enjoy other positive benefits of training (i.e. enhanced self esteem, fitness, goal setting).
- Youth sized track bikes are provided for use during training and racing
- Children 14 and under must attend one of the Youth/Junior Development sessions in order to use the Superdrome. Children over 14 may use this program or go to a Superdrome Adult Development Class
- Program runs year round, on the track or the road in the off season
- Frisco Cycling Club is one of our program partners and the team of choice for many of our riders, but “unattached” and members of other Cycling Teams are welcome. (If your child has a personal “cycling coach”, please check with them as to what other coaching/training sessions your child is able to attend)
- At least one parent must be on site during session. Please bring a Signed Waiver.
Copyright © Superdrome. All rights reserved.