What to bring:
Helmet, Pedals & Shoes (if you have them), Bike Riding clothes
What to expect:
Your child will learn how to ride a track bike first, then will be taught how to ride on the track.
Training to race is an individual choice, not all participants in the program choose to race, many
enjoy other positive benefits of training (i.e. enhanced self esteem, fitness, goal setting).
The Program Notes:
- Youth sized track bikes are provided for use during training and racing
- Children 14 and under must attend one of the Youth/Junior Development sessions
in order to use the Superdrome. Children over 14 may use this program or go to a
Superdrome Adult Development Class
- Youth & Juniors classes are free
- Program runs year round, on the track or the road in the off season
- Frisco Cycling Club is one of our program partners and the team of choice for many of
our riders, but "unattached" and members of other Cycling Teams are welcome. (If your
child has a personal "cycling coach", please check with them as to what other
coaching/training sessions your child is able to attend)
- At least one parent must be on site during session. Please bring a Signed Waiver.